Terms & conditions
1. General Sales terms
- All purchases are final. No refunds on services for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. In case of injury and illness we will help you by suspending your class pass (see suspension policy);
- All memberships (unlimited passes, class passes) are bound to the individual and non-transferrable;
- Memberships (unlimited passes, class passes) may not be shared;
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash;
- To register or purchase with Radiant Light Yoga you must be over eighteen (18) years of age;
- You must ensure that details provided by on registration or any other time are correct and complete.
2. Unlimited passes and Class Passes
- An unlimited pass consists of unlimited membership which are purchased with a single payment or monthly instalments;
- Class passes consist of 10-class or 20-class passes and single (drop-in) passes;
- Any unlimited pass gives you access to unlimited classes in both our studios (subject to availability) but excludes workshops, special classes and any other event;
- 10-class or 20-class passes and single (drop-in) passes give you access to classes in both our studios (subject to availability) but excludes workshops, special classes and any other event;
- The activation date of your pass is the date of the first class booked and not cancelled within the cancellation ‘window’, even if not attended;
- The “First time at RLY” pass is an offer for new members only. It is available only once per member;
- The “Welcome” discount is an offer for new members only. It is available only once per member. It is valid only when purchasing a 10 or 20-class pass;
- The 10-and 20-class pass expires within 6 months of activation of the pass. No refunds are offered due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason. In case of injury and illness we will help you by suspending your class pass (see suspension policy)
3. Booking Policy
- Payment for all classes must be received prior to the scheduled class to ensure your spot;
- Classes must be booked in advance. Classes are available for online booking from 14 days prior to class;
- “Book Class” allows you to book a class. You will receive a confirmation email.
- “Add to waitlist” allows you to put your name on the waiting list in case the class is fully booked;
- A notification is sent to you by email once you are confirmed to class. If we have your mobile phone number on file and you are moved from the waiting list to the actual class within 1 hour prior to the start of the class, we will send you a text or WhatsApp message
3. Cancellation Policy
- If you can’t make it to your scheduled class, please cancel your spot to make your place available for others;
- Cancellations must be made via the online booking system or mobile APP with a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start of the class;
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email;
- Your account status will show a Late Cancel if you do not show up or if you cancel too late;
- Any cancellations later than 24 hours before the start of class and any no-shows will be charged;
For holders of unlimited class pass with more than 5 late cancellations or no-shows within 1 month, our system will apply the following measures and with immediate effect: 1. cancellation of all future class reservations, 2. online booking privileges suspended for 14 days. Attending classes is still possible if availability allows and by registering at the studio
5. Studio Rules
- We make every possible effort to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. The registration may be used then for a different class (refunds or other compensation are not possible);
- The studio opens 15 minutes before class begins, and closes 15 minutes after class is completed;
- Late entry is not permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged;
- Radiant Light Yoga is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of personal property;
- Radiant Light Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry;
- All members release Radiant Light Yoga, its owners and teachers of all liability regarding injury that may have occurred during a class.
5. Suspension Policy
All members have the right to suspend their membership for medical reasons under the following conditions:
- The suspension is minimum 2 weeks;
- The suspension request is accompanied by a doctor’s note;
- The suspension request must mention a start and an end date;
- The suspension request must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with a maximum of 14 days after the start of the suspension.
In order to offer our services, we are obliged to process some of your personal data. We are committed to conducting such processing in accordance with all relevant and applicable privacy regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. You will find additional information about this in this privacy statement.
2. Responsible company for the processing of personal data
The company responsible for the processing of personal data is Radiant Light Yoga (BVBA Partners In Yoga) who is associated with the registered office in Pierebeekstraat 13A, 2160 Wilrijk (Antwerp) with company number 0696.863.737.
For all questions regarding the protection of your personal data, you can send an email to: email@example.com.
3. Which personal data are processed?
We process the following personal data:
4. Legal basis and purposes of the processing of personal data
We process the mentioned personal data on the basis of our cooperation within the framework of the service, in order to comply with legal obligations and to represent our legitimate interests.
The processing of your personal data is necessary to provide our services. The use of our services is not possible without this processing.
You also authorize us to process your personal data for the purpose of sending you newsletters with information about our services, as well about the offerings of the service providers who rely on our services.
You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, after which you will no longer receive newsletters from us.
You will find below the name, purpose, and validity of the cookies used by our website:
|Google Analytics Tracking cookie
|Google Analytics Tracking cookie
However, your web browser allows you to change your cookie settings, block cookies, and/or delete existing cookies at any time. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your web browser.
5. Recipient of data
We will not share or transfer your personal data to third parties, third countries, or international organizations, unless you have explicitly agreed to this beforehand.
It is possible that your personal data may be collected by the processors on which we rely, such as IT consultants, cloud services, and other service providers that help us to manage our website and information systems, and our company in general. This transfer is allowed under the obligation to keep your personal data confidential and to process it in accordance with relevant and applicable regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
We may disclose your personal data at the request of any legal competent authority, or even on our own initiative, if we believe in good faith that passing on the data is necessary to comply with relevant and applicable regulations, or to defend or protect our rights and/or those of our customers.
6. Safety measures
In order to prevent, as far as possible, unauthorized access to the personal data collected in this context, we have established appropriate procedures in the field of security and organization, which relate both to the collection of the data and to their storage. These procedures also apply to all processors that the company uses.
7. Retention period
We store your personal data for a period of one year following the end of our cooperation within the framework of the service. The retention period of the personal data collected by the cookies on our website can be found above.
8. Rights of access, rectification, oblivion, data portability, objection, non-profiling, and notification of security defects
Under certain conditions, you have the right of access, rectification, oblivion, data portability, objection, non-profiling, and notification of data leaks under the conditions and modalities stipulated in the relevant and applicable regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the application of these rights, you can always contact us via the email address mentioned above.
Should you have any complaint regarding the processing of personal data by our company, you can submit it to the Data Protection Authority:
This privacy statement may be amended from time to time as a function of amended regulations. We therefore always advise you to consult the most recent version of the privacy statement on our website.